Wednesday, November 01, 2006

On the top of the world


Does possessiveness have a place in love???? i had this thought today that if u r really in love with some one you would not mind them being possessive about you. the best example would be a mother who would never complain that her child takes up all of her time and it does not like her leaving the child alone and go elsewhere. If this kind of love could come in a relationship then there would be no happier couple than them.

but how qualified am i to talk about love..... have i ever been in a relationship. but i have arrived at my idea of perfect love. lemme explain

When I would hold the f ace of my beloved in my hands, my hands should tremble because I will be feeling I am holding the most precious thing in the world in my hands. And face of my beloved should be at her relaxed best because she should feel that she is in the safest hands in the world. That for me would be Love.

Then I would be on the top of my world. :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ravi Kanth said...

Too much cheppav mava..experience lekunda ilaa cheppadam saadhyam kaadanukunta..evara Lucky gal..