Thursday, July 05, 2007

An ode to Delhi




Life is funny..whenevr i fall in love with something that is taken away from me......Oh I am missing Delhi so much....



I miss




  • Dilli di kudiyaaan..well top of the list huh....:P

  • Dilli di galiyaan.....best driving experiences of my life..esp driving at mid nights....on bikes...open top cars...oh tht was fun....

  • Dilli Ki Khaana.....no place is such a haven for a foodie..esp the non vegetarian stuff.....

  • Dilli and the weekend getways...best travellin experiences of my life so far...

  • The places to hang out...so many of them......

  • Coffee at nescafe in iit...

  • lyin on the grass in iit circle and watchin the star...

  • watchin the well lit city from iit roof top at the midnight.....

  • watchin hundreds of movies courtesy iit lan....

  • goin to a movie at will...

  • zoomin on bike in the newly built highway..

  • havin chai at the busy traffic signal at sassi's....

  • Rollin up in bed under a razaai...in delhi winters...

  • gadgets at Nehru place...

  • t shirts in sn market...

  • icecream at midnight near India gate

  • splurgin money on impulsive shopping....

  • and so much and so much more.....

Last but the best..my frenz.....some of the best days of my life....Esp with karthik vicky......annu marut.....and ofcourse raghav.....( he is stil arnd at bangalore)....Fun times with asif and subbu....takin humor 2 new levels....



Delhi was a most excitin phase of my life...where perhaps I learnt most important lessons of my life.....combusted, imploded, thought i was finished...but picked myself up again.....up and fightin again..with renewed energies and new ideas.......hopin to make a difference.....

1 comment:

asif said...

wot rey thulasi !

u mentioned delhi ki galiyaan ...n u forgot delhi ki gaaliyaan ??
Delhi is a place where one makes a mockery of all the relations ..delhiites r used to the worst form of the vulgar language ..
missing delhi man ..

let's sing the song of maachis .."choD (mind u ,it's capital D) aaye hum ..wo galiyaaan ..(wo gaaliyaan toooo :P)