Monday, July 23, 2007

Enlightenment..



Thoughts ..they just keep coming and going…its like a mish mash of cryptic codes ..perfectly making sense when alone …but not making up anything when seen in the big picture…on the whole nothing to state in a complete perspective…and then voila…..a moment of clarity when everything falls into place ….everything starts making sense…words come in perfect sync….make perfect meaning on the whole…its in one such moment of clarity that I write this…

I know for sure that I hate people clinging onto me…..but ofcourse there are people …….I would do anything to make them cling to me .. ;)….but of course they have no stated intention and unstated intuition to do so….but again what about me… have I changed …..have I undergone a complete metamorphosis…..have I …(as they say )…..moved on….lemme put it like this….

I still feel sad for the missed opportunities …but I have stopped crying…..
I still miss those magical moments ….but I have stopped yearning for them……
I still dream about those endearing possibilities….but I have stopped drooling over them….
I still feel happy on those flashes of unexpected attention…but I am not getting excited…
It is still the happiest part of my existence…but I am more than satisfied with lesser bouts of joy….

On the whole….It is still the fireworks show of my life,. .but I have decided not to light it up this time…Got other things to do….

Well coming back to where I started……well how do people take it..with people clinging onto each other so much…..in these days when people are movin on so fast in life…when relationships are being made and broken in no time..why am I talking about people clinging on….well nowadays as long as someone is with someone..it is just not being “with” some one…it is just clinging onto someone…….i mean its as if…they are sole purpose of their existence …….mails from them all the day….phone calls from them all the day…..meeting them whenever possible…...oh come on …get a life…..relationship is meant to be a support structure…not “the structure”…….well is not subtlety a virtue anymore???...cant some one just be there and still make the other just feel secure in their love and affection and not need to state it by all these acts……cant anyone just be secure in the knowledge that some one wants them as much if not more as they want them…do they need so much reassurance………well coming back to original hypothesis of this being a time when break ups and pretty much the norm…..well is this clinginess the reason…..I think it’s a matter of choice……simple case of marginal utility…people when they cant act out the clingy part….or cant take the clingy part just move on…..but only if they have a choice….if they have one they move on…but with the lesser mortals who feel they don’t stand a chance outside …..they keep up with clingy bingy..until they start believing it’s the actual thing……the stuff which was supposed to be the “good to thing” becomes a “need to do” thing…..thing which used to generate surprise becomes a expectation…..life becomes a drama being acted out….only that players themselves don’t realize they are still acting out a part…they become the part……If this is the way…..I am better off not acting….

No comments: