Sunday, August 19, 2007

Freedom....



Exhilaration of freedom ……….the joy of liberation….regaling flight of the spirit……..some of the thoughts that are getting to my mind…..

Last few days have been a revelation…the last few notes of discontent have gone from the symphony of my life…i am in perfect sync with my life…i am not getting used to it but i am enjoying it..realizing it cud not have been better for me………..

It may seem cynicism for many……..but I have seen life from the other side and I can perfectly understand that they cannot understand my perspective..they are too lost in flow of life..blinded by the blur of elementary ecstasy and momentary mesmerization………..

I am still a perfect believer of magic in life..but I don’t want to be fooled by hand tricks…

I realize that I am still able to live my life on my own terms…..I realize only my ambition and passion can restrain me , put constraints on me and stop me from doing something I want to do. I realize that i have not been forced consciously or subconsciously to do certain things people seem to be enjoy doing.......I realize that I am yet to make a compromise with my life,. I am yet to force myself to accept that this is the best I can get and I need to change myself to keep it with me….I realize my options are still open, my ideas are still mine, my aims still dictated by my likes and dislikes…I realize I am still free……

1 comment:

Harry said...

Hey nice one ra!!! well good that u r still living life on your own terms, which is quite rare.....way to go buddy!!!!