Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Friends and fun......

i had a experience today which made me realise the importance of friends and fun in life.....


Today was a very different sort of day from the past few days…nothing significant happened….just a few hours ago I was in a rotten state of mind …very depressed…I don’t why…a few happenings in the day left me with varied interpretations…...it was just I was left alone…because exams were nearing and everyone was busy with his own troubles. …bein left alone I just went into a cyclical thought process…...thinkin abt a few things which left me hopeless and it didn’t help anyways…because it just left me mad…..just when I was goin berserk….i just called upon my friend…and after some chattin I was feelin better again then a few friends gathered and it was back to banter…and masti …we were just jokin and it was a laugh riot again……….and I was again soarin……….. forgettin all the downturns I was thinking abt…………wow this is great…

I relaise the importance of friends in ones life….without them u just are lost……especially when u r down and out……whts life with out them….and I need ppl with lots of sense of humour…ppl ready for masti and fun…………that’s wht life is abt….when u r serious and broodin it just is not any useful….u need to laugh , have fun and enjoy life…..

As smone said live everyday as if it is ur last day….and one day u will be rt………….

Why waste life thinking and feelin sad abt things that may not become any better just by ur thinking or feelin abt it……just forget ur worries…have fun…..keep urself engaged in work fun and life……that’s leaves no time for broodin…..just keeping urself busy will be the best way to get ahead in life….

Live every moment of ur life ..never waste time thinking abt things that wont get any better just by ur thinking…..lets use our thinking for better things…..this is wht i have realised today..and hope to implement and follow......

No comments: