Wednesday, August 24, 2005

my first blog

now the standard question ...why iam bloggin .........well may be becos everyone is doin it...that may be a reason....but tht is nt the only one.....frankly i get pissed off sm times when people write their blogs and keep askin me to read it...but got to agree i have read sm really good ones......now then wht inspires me to blog..........

there are times in my life...when i think ...and when i let my mind wander it just goes into a spin...thinkin of things i never knew could be so confusing......so poetic ..........so beautiful.....and smtimes so very disturbin.......

i feel like tellin them to smbody..but that again has its repurcussions...ppl whom i happen to tell these things may not be in a similar mood to appreciate my thoughts.....this is true ...becos even i may not feel like listenin to those things if i woke up the next morning..........

but on the flip side wht if those thoughts are just lost....may be it cud all make sense sm day.....why lose those thoughts ...why let hem just wander into oblivion.well i cud write a diary of sorts...........but just cant get down to makin it a routine....and since i spend so much time in front of this computer and online blog makes perfect sense.....

so i may not keep invitin ppl to keep readin these things bcos the contents cud be deeply personal at times....and perhaps if i ever invite smbody to view my blog ...it may be bcos i consider him/her to be among the circle of my bet friends with whom i cud confide with all my heart....

so let me start postin ...whenever i feel like............

1 comment:

subbaraju said...

Annai!
That as superb!