Sunday, January 29, 2006

Missin Gitam..............

Iam missin gitam………very much……… iam missin all my frenzzz….especially the days spent at gitam……even if
i meet all my frenz can we relive those days………iam missin the times spent on the
stairs of library, in the canteen , in sairam parlour, those cricket
matches in the ground….those parties at our canteens and foodex…..i
miss them all ……… the walks we used to take in between studying……..the
bus rides…..the 8 o clockbus……e learning centre…those long chats..after bunkin classes...movies with friends....…….i miss them all……I miss
the people……… …I have moved into an busy life……….i have lots to do…I
enjoy myself here….this place has its own maza but I miss gitam…….i
feel like cryin when iam writin this…..i feel like goin back 2 those
days……..but u know we cant …time moves….i don't know if I will meet all my friends ever again in life………..even if I meet them will it again be the
same………….i don't know…….

1 comment:

VIZAG - Youth For Equality said...

yeah!! me 2 will surely b missin GITAM nxt yr.. M in the final yr right now... GITAM ROXXX!!!