Saturday, September 02, 2006

ramblings......

well well...what to say.......weekends they seem to be so good........why do weekends end after all. ....but little do we realise that weeks total work is what makes weekend beautiful.....

today iam sorta retrospective........why not...lifes been eventful wonderful and bloody fool...thts for the rhyming effect.....from runnin after the college bus to taking on the traffic in delhi...life has come far.......joys and sorrows have changed......after all change is essence of life.....

thinking of change one thing that does not change is the effect of these traffic jams......oh wht a pain they are.....even as you are trying to figure out how to get out of the mess that lies ahead of you......comes the king behind you and starts honking as if u have been standin in his way on the wide highway with out being able to drive your bike........i feel like parkin my bike then and there and get down and slap that guy ......well my belief in my muscular abilities does keep me from taking that extreme step.........but what does he mean by honking the horn......is he the only one who has to go through the damn traffic ...everyone is at loss of ways to negotiate that messy stuff out there......

i keep talking alot to myself when drivin and its lot of fun......a lot of situational comedy does arise which keeps me happy while driving.......

there is a lot left to explore in my life.....and i need to do that.....no point in returnin to same things again and again especially when they seem to be movin nowhere........

and these days my bad moods are costin me a lot quite literally ...i read some where that when u r in a bad mood it is a good idea to pamper yourself...and pamper myself is becomin quite a costly affair.......i go shoppin to spruce up my moods and then instinct takes over and i end up buyin a lot........really i hate bad moods........

today was my friend's and room mate's birthday..........we had the usual rounds of celebrations.....this sweet guy deserves a lot more man.....such a nice guy......he is a really good human being .......nice to have him as my friend.......anyways this does make me realise that i have stopped making friends and started making acquaintances..people i thought of as friends ahd moved on with their lives, whereas i have had stopped doing so...defined my circle..and built up a wall around me........this does not quite work for me...........i need to reach out...have a good time..make people happy and be happy..after all thats what life's all about.......

thinking is again gettin on to my nerves.....i keep thinking too much.....much beyond the realm of possible .....explorin non existin possiblities which disturb me.........i need to stop this....after all ignorance is bliss........stop thinking and start livin......tension nahee lene kaa..bas dene ka......as munna bhai would have us believe.......

1 comment:

Ravi Kanth said...

oo ante aa ante Attitude thokka ane ee generation lo ilaa sensible gaa alochinche vaallu undatam great mava..good one there..