Sunday, September 03, 2006

sleepy protest......

hey why dont people let me sleep even on a sunday ...gettin up at unholy hours on sundays and callin me and waking me up......now dont ask me whats that unholy hours meant to be.....it changes from week to week for me......

and i being the good boy.....try talkin to them .....and blabber lot of nonsense on the phone..............my jokes go real bad when iam sleepy.......but u just cant stop them........god help those who listen to them....:P

disturbed sleep means lot of dreams.......rather it means that u remember stuff u dream about.......and when u do that u feel restless.......dont even feel like u had a good sleep.....but dreams are funny sometimes, and scary at times....not in the horror movie kind of thing....but things u fear may happen do happen in our dreams and u wake up and realising its just a dream and u are at such an immense relief ..........some times u have sweet dreams and wake up dissapointed when u realise it was just a dream...........

its all that much better that u forget the dreams ..have a sound sleep.......no tensions and repurcussions in the morning............

anyways me feelin sleepy again.....should not waste this sunday...so here i doze off again.......hope no one calls me up to disturb my poor dear sleep...:(

1 comment:

Ravi Kanth said...

babu thulsi babu...nee talent antaa ilaa evariki teleekunda undaalsindenaa??
neelo maanchi writer unnadu..
vaadini market cheyyu..:)