Saturday, September 23, 2006

Rediscovering life

I am feeling fresh......i think i have got back something that i thought i had lost by a twist of fate. .........but it seems it was ordained that way. i have rediscovered my life. I was wilting away .....whiling away my time worrying over what i lost. but i cud not fathom what i was losing in the process. I was losing my life, perhaps the best days of my life.

I realise that life always need not be what we think is the best. after all......is not every life a script in itself, with no pre ordained formulas and ways to success. .........so what was i searching for???.............was i after a mirage...was i realising what was in my hands while i was searching the whole world for the "reason " of my happiness.

Why not enjoy life as it comes....and to be exactly precise....my life has not given me reasons to complain......let me not give my self reasons to fret over the lost time....iam enjoyin life after a long time..rather iam realising iam enjoyin it...and iam lovin it........

no regrets for what happened...it taught me so much about life and it gave me so many sweet moments to treasure and strong lessons to digest........and i did not lose anything relvant in the process and before i lose something lemme get over it and enjoy life ...and i have already started doing it................

I have rediscovered LIFE.

No comments: